Smitten with Style – One Top Five Looks
Hi friends, since I hurt my leg a while ago I’ve put on some weight and once again I thought of Kiyonna Clothing. Actually the clothing is made for size 10 and up so I still could have worn the clothing while thinner. But, as I am sure some of you know, it is so very hard to find clothing that is both pretty and flattering in larger sizes, well Kiyonna’s Plus Size Clothing perfectly fills those requirements.
And now that the Seasons are changing and especially with Weddings coming up it’s time to freshen up the wardrobe again, so I thought I would post a little something from Kiyonna for you, in case you are looking for something flattering and new for your wardrobe.
Oh and yes, this “Smitten Lace Top” (below), is so lovely in any of the colors they offer…I just love lace, don’t you?
Dress it up, dress it down, but no matter how you style it, the Smitten Lace Top from Kiyonna is destined to become your go-to top for every look!
With ruching all along the torso, this top will flatter and hug all of your fabulous curves. It is lined except for the high sheer neckline, which has a skin tone mesh behind the lace to hide your bra and give you a little more coverage. The sheer lace sleeves fall at about your elbow and are sexy with added room for comfort as well.
Five ways to style the Smitten Lace Top:
1. Pair the Smitten Lace Top with a floral pencil skirt for the perfect casual office look.
2. Go bold with the Smitten Lace Top paired with white ankle pants and nude heels for an everyday look that can go everywhere.
3. A sleek, solid pencil skirt with the Smitten Lace Top goes from office to evening with ease.
4. The Smitten Lace Top looks fantastic worn completely casual with jeans, heels and a great statement necklace – perfect for movie night.
5. And finally, the Smitten Lace Top and the Twirling in Tulle Skirt work together magically for a look that is ideal for a night on the town.
What is your favorite way to style Kiyonna’s Smitten Lace Top?
Shop Kiyonna.com for the Smitten Lace Top and other favorites. Save 20% on orders of $150 or more through June 20, 2014 with the code SPRING14.I am a member of the Affiliate Program with Kiyonna Clothing.