This weekend (after my review was seen by Uglee Pen) I received an invite to run a giveaway… of course, I said “YES!” I know that many of you would want to try these pens for yourself.
In case you missed it, check my recent review of The Uglee Pens http://www.honestlymariah.com/ergonomic-pen-uglee-pen-review/.
Thanks to Uglee Pen for offering me a chance to run this giveaway!
Now onto the giveaway:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Hi all, just a quick note to you all, there has been a recall of some 50,000 lbs of Ground Beef sold Nationwide for possible E. coli.
The brand names these come under are:
I’ve copied this portion (below from The FDA):
The following products are subject to recall:
- 10 lb. chub of “National Beef” 93/ 7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 0707
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 80/20 Fine Ground Chuck, Product Code 7031
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 85/15 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7054
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 90/10 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7344
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureSource” 93/ 7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7004
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell 80/20 Fine Ground Chuck, Product Code 7484
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 85/15 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7454
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 90/10 Fine Ground Sirloin, Product Code 7577
- 10 lb. chub of “NatureWell” 93/7 Fine Ground Beef, Product Code 7404
For Further information here is the FDA Website concerning this recall: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/wps/portal/fsis/topics/recalls-and-public-health-alerts/recall-case-archive/archive/2013/Recall-043-2013-Release
Listening to the News it sounds like these were sold to restaurants as well as grocery stores.
Here is hoping that this quick post finds you all Happy and Healthy.
Love & Hugs,